The conference invites conceptual as well as empirical papers on any of the sub-themes proposed. All papers should be of original work and not have been previously published nor have been presented or be in consideration for any journal, book, conference or workshop.
Conference Brochure: Click here to View/ Download
- Modalities of International and Interstate migration
- Migration and SDG’s
- Migrant Policies and Programs
- Migration and Families left behind
- PGender and Migration
- Health, Education, Employment and Migration
- Social Exclusion, Exploitation, Abuse and Migration
- Climate change and Migration
- Social work practice with migrants
- Cultural Competence and social Work Education
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Abstract submission last date||6th December 2019|
|Acceptance of Abstract||10th December 2019|
|Full paper submission||16th December 2019|
|Professionals / Academicians / Practitioners|| 900|
|Students / Research Scholars|| 600|
Mode of Payment
- At Par Cheque/Bank Demand Draft /E – transfer transferred to the colleges account.
- The reference number of bank transfer/Demand Draft/E – transfer /At Par Cheque is to be quoted in the Registration form.
- The forms without reference numbers of transfer /DD will not be considered.
|Account Name: ||Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, Kalamassery|
|Bank:||South Indian Bank